This Short tutorial will show you how to create letterhead in Microsoft Word, using a JPEG file, supplied by your designer.
1. Save The JPEG file of your letterhead somewhere on your computer where you wont loose it.
2. Create a new document in Word, make sure its A4 size (Most will default to letter size which is an American paper size)
3. Go to the Design Tab and locate the “watermark option”(end of row, right hand side)
4. hit the drop down arrow and select the “custom watermark option” towards the bottom of the options.
5. In the pop up box, select the ”Picture watermark” option and using the “select photo” locate where you have saved the JPEG of your letterhead.
6. Set the scale to 100% and un-check the “Washout option”
7. When complete, hit the okay button and your all done!
> It will look dull when in word, but it will print/PDF with full colour.
> If it prints dull, head back in and make sure the “Washout button” mentioned in step 6 is unchecked.
And you’re done! If in doubt, give me a shout!
Sign up for our mailing list to get latest blog updates and studio news
© Studio: tiffany gouge